Welcome to the MDTAXES Message Board

The MDTAXES Network is an affiliation of CPAs that specialize in the tax planning and preparation for young health care professionals.  Please leave your questions or comments for our CPAs, who visit the message board regularly, or review the answers, suggestions and ideas posted in response to your colleagues' questions.

Please check out our other Message Boards available at www.FindAGoodCPA.com.

Please note: We are NOT affiliated with the Maryland Tax Department. If you're looking for information about Maryland income taxes, go to www.marylandtaxes.com.

Original MDTAXES Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: credit report

There was an article in last month's Money magazine about this exact issue. The person who wrote the article had one credit card that she paid off each month - which made it difficult for her to qualify for additional credit.

I'll dig up that article and let you know what her advice was.

With respect to the >30 day payments, I'm not sure what you can do to get that off your credit report, but you might want to be upfront with potential readers of your credit report (including landlords, employers, or mortgage companies) and let them know that will find that blemish on your credit report, and explain what happened.

Zip Code: aschwartz@mdtaxes.com

Re: Re: credit report

I would dispute the charge.........you have nothing to lose by doing this.

Zip Code: dr_ericmiller@yahoo.com