Welcome to the MDTAXES Message Board

The MDTAXES Network is an affiliation of CPAs that specialize in the tax planning and preparation for young health care professionals.  Please leave your questions or comments for our CPAs, who visit the message board regularly, or review the answers, suggestions and ideas posted in response to your colleagues' questions.

Please check out our other Message Boards available at www.FindAGoodCPA.com.

Please note: We are NOT affiliated with the Maryland Tax Department. If you're looking for information about Maryland income taxes, go to www.marylandtaxes.com.

Corp's, S-Corp's, and LLC's
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Asset protection

Andrew, thank you for your great advice throughout the forum. Need some advice now. Can you recommend a reputable honest and competent asset protection attorney in the nj/Pennsylvania area? I am a practicing physician looking to ......protect My assets.

Re: Asset protection

Hi, I don't know anyone, but my colleague Howard Kaplan-Newman CPA would. Howard has a practice in NYC near Grand Central. His firm website is www.knsscpa.com. I'll let Howard know that you are waiting for a recommendation.

Zip Code: 01801

Hi John,

Below are a few attorneys in the NYC metro area that work with health care professionals:

Jennifer Kirschenbaum 516-747-6700 jennifer@kirschenbaumesq.com

Rob Lebow 212-734-0128 rlebow@thehlp.com

Good Luck

Zip Code: 10021

Howard, thank you for the info. I am looking for someone more in the Central NJ, Southern, NJ or eastern PA locale. Any thoughts?