Return to Website

Stop Child Abuse Forum

We here at Desiree Is Hope want you to always feel free to talk about issues involved in child abuse in some way. This web site is dedicated to stopping child abuse and helping those who endured child abuse in any form to begin or continue healing. We want you to feel safe in talking here in this forum.

Stop Child Abuse Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
INDIANA'S SHAME TEARDROPS FOR KATELYNN

This is not spam this is one mother asking for help to save her little daughter. Shame to all who would silence me!This is not the first time a victom of domestic violence has been ignored, dismisses, diminshed we are certainly use to it aren't we? At least check out before you dismiss it, www.courageouskids.net. What follows is a summary what my little daughter is enduring and ask yourself what would you do to help your daughter? Please don't let them pretend this is not happening!
INDIANA'S SHAME:TEARDROPS FOR KATELYNN
My little one is being abused by a father and his new wife . The state has overlooked and downright ignores the abuse. THis is in the face of overwhelming evidence that was never admitted in a court despite many to have it reviewed. THere were doctors reports, counselars, child advocates and even photographs of her being abused. THe CPS refused to even act on it even when her doctors and other professionals were calling on behalf of her safety. I am know threatened with jail for trying to protect her even in the face of the fact there are and have never been to my knowledge allegations of any kind of abuse against me .
She was turned over to her abusive father and his wife . Her brother and I have not been allowed to see her or even speak to her in many months. I have lost my savings, my house ,and jobs trying to pay attorney and court costs trying to protect her and finally I face the real possibility of losing my freedom thus leaving her without anyone to fight this unfair system , she and her brother are trapped in, on there behalf.
So, I, no we need help. I still believe there are people out there who stand up for what is right and I hope I will find you . I do this for the love of "Katelynn"
rsvp_on@hotmail.com

TEARDROPS FOR KATELYNN:
""Still,
if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed,
if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly,
you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.
There may even be a worse case.
You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory,
because it is better to perish than live as slaves."
~Winston Churchill

"Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties,
and so bear ourselves that if we as a people last for a thousand years, people will still say,
This was their finest hour!"

"WHen Eagles are silent, parrots begin to jabber" Winston Churchill

Re: INDIANA'S SHAM E TEARDROPS FOR KATELYNN

There is always a solution to saving a child who is being abused. Waht is the solutions. To check out the Children Services program in your community. I'm for
certain know that there are many children programs in your community to save a child from any form of abuse.

So many people ignore the warnings and it's always the people next door neighbor who knows what a child is enduring. These people will not ask for any sorce of help. The only help a child gets is when the child is dead.

I survived childhood sufferings from ages of one month old and again at the age of 4, I was almost dead from 18 years of horrible chhildhood life. My twin sister and I suffer while my older brother and sister was NOT ABUSED AT ALL. See this incrediable works of my of saving abused children across the country. A person who advocates on child abuse can not go to another state to fight against child abuse and I myself cant help that child. IT'S THE LAW FOR A
PERSON NOT TO HELP ANOTHER CHILD IN ANOTHER STATE.

Since 1975 to 2001, I had traveled over 20,000 miles for fund raising projects to a television commercial to many radio net works on radio program of my incrediable childhood life and MY WORKS TO TRY TO END ALL SOURCE OF CHILDHOOD ABUSE.::::

http//www.efn.org/~scan

Paul McLaughlin
Stop Child Abuse NOW!
298 Hunington Ave.
Eugene, Oregon 97405-4055

Re: INDIANA'S SHAME TEARDROPS FOR KATELYNN

Colton
Doubt is the vestibule through which all must pass before they can enter into the temple of wisdom.

Saint Francis De Sales
Do not lose your inward peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.

Robert Frost
You are educated when you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.

Aristotle
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

Anonymous
To reach a great height a person needs to have great depth.

Jim Ryun
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Let your performance do the thinking

Anna Eleanor Roosevelt
It is not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself.