Angela's Online Discussion Group

Considering the real-time nature of the message board(s), Human Earth Animal Liberation (HEAL) cannot review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages, are not responsible for any messages posted, do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the Administrators or any entity or individual associated with HEAL. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the Administrators immediately by email at info@heal-online.org. The Website Administrators may in its discretion remove such material, but neither the removal nor the failure to do so shall result in liability to anyone. Because removal is a manual process, removal or editing particular messages may not occur immediately.   Although the Administrators do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, they reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold the Website harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

Due to abuse of this forum it is now password protected.  To request the password, please send an e-mail to angela@heal-online.org, subject: bravenet forum password.  I will then send a verification e-mail to you and if approved, you will be given the password.  Survivors may express their feelings and thoughts with out editing them.  This is our message board and will be used and monitored to insure this remains a safe place for survivors, their families, and sympathetic parties to post their experiences.   In addition, HEAL has two additional and separate message boards.  Survivors and others wishing to discuss the behavior modification industry, please visit NEW FORUM at: http://heal-online.org/tinc?key=aOvhgoOX&start=-1&reverse=1  You may also visit www.heal-online.org for links to more forums.  We suggest you also utilize these boards as this board has limited space and therefore we are forced to delete messages from time to time.  If you have a news story you wish to share, please e-mail it to heal@heal-online.org and we will post it online at www.heal-online.org/news.htm.  Do not use this message board to post news reports.  Thank you.

Angela's Online Discussion Group
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PCS 1982 -- true evil

I spent a year and a half there starting in 1982. It was my first real understanding of what true evil was, something that prior to this I had never really believed.

I spent months -- literally months -- locked up inside without ever seeing daylight even through a window. I watched as kids I knew were drugged with so much chemical poison that they would just stand wherever you placed them, drooling on themselves and going to the bathroom where they stood, their minds completely destroyed. Probably forever.

I will never forget the horror of that place. The physical and mental torture. The brainwashing. I know it sounds like I am being melodramatic or exagerating but in truth the inhuman abuse that went on in this place was beyond comprehension. It was so bad that doing hours -- standing frozen with your nose an inch from a wall (and I literally spent MONTHS doing this) -- was a relief.

But worse than any physical abuse, worse than any beatings or even the methodical infliction of pain (as just one example of this, being handcuffed, stripped naked, then having a dozen guys devote hours to pealing your skin off by grinding you into the rough carpet in their time out cells) worse by far was the mental abuse and sheer INSANITY of this place. It was like some crazy mind control experiment administered by maniacs.

Obviously just telling someone what happened doesn't begin to get the depth of the horror these monsters inflicted across. The horror rose not only from what they DID, but from the sure knowlege that they might litterally do anything. They were capable of anything at all, and you watched them do it. And when it was your turn that terror was always there.

Picture yourself sitting in a chair. You are given a pad and pencil and told to write a confession. You are not told what you supposedly did, and it really doesn't matter. So you write something to make them happy, and an hour later they show up screaming and beating you for lying to them. But one guard is there (thankfully, right? Sure) to calm the other down. He is the good cop. He is your "friend." He wants to help you, but you have to help him to do that. Just tell him what you did. Write a real confession.

After an entire day of this -- hour after hour after hour - with nothing to do or think about except to wonder, you start to believe that you must have done something. But every time they return its the same thing, the beatings, the screaming, the fear. By the end of the first day you are confessing to swearing, confessing to the dirty thoughts you had seeing an actress, confessing to having a bazooka hidden away, whatever. But the beatings go on, each time accompanied by "We know about THAT, your friends have already confessed, now tell us what we want to know.".

By the end of day two with no sleep and constant abuse you are are beyond trying to invent things. No, now you BELIEVE them. But the beatings and screaming and torture continue. They switch out, you don't.

By the end of day three you not only believe the imaginary things they beat into your head, but you pretty much believe anything at all, you exist in an insane world, a world that might as well have been imagined by Stephen King, a world where right is wrong or right or whatever the fark they tell you. And your friend cop... well long before this he has been beating you to, but always with that "I wish you wouldn't make me do this" insanity.

And then one day it ends and the next installment of fun begins. Maybe it is a month or two staring at a wall, maybe a lie detector thrown in. Certainly more beatings and the excitement of watching as other kids are destroyed.

I spent a year and a half there. I went in a shy kid and came out a wreck. But at least I came out as a human with his mind badly bruised but fully functioning. Too many others were not so lucky. I said it was evil and I was not stretching the truth at all. If the public understood a hundredth of what I saw those monsters would spend the rest of their lives in prison.

If anyone would like to talk to me about this place, feel free to email me.

Re: PCS 1982 -- true evil

you and i share the exact same story and im haunted every night by this