Return to Website

Mouse Droppings

Welcome! Jump in and join the fun. Try out the NEW FORUM. Discuss politics, rip-off's, community issues or whatever else you'd like. Pool Side contacts, talk to your friends at pool 2 to keep in touch. Jump right in and have some fun. Captain Ed and his mouse Meko will discuss most anything you want to talk about. Donna a.k.a. gramme will be there as well. 

Mouse Droppings
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Windows 7 Loader EXtreme Edition V 5 Activated
Windows 7 Loader EXtreme Edition V 5 Activated > http://shorl.com/redreprerijigro Windows 7 Loader EXtreme Edition V 5 Activated, TODO EN UNO 2012-2013 b92c5eb40e Remember, 8.1 cant be activated by KMSpico...
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 3:57am
by seveada
Barefoot Bay Farmers Market
Lets have our own Farmer Market! Any thoughts?
Views: 200   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2012 5:42am
by David l
c
Casey
Moving to Barefoot Bay!
I am considering moving to the area and am just curious if this is the right place to raise my children. From the pictures and things it seems to be all older people i dont want to buy a home where my neighbors dont like my kids. I have a very extended family and the...
Views: 1287   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 15, 2011 6:37pm
by Colleen
n
Nancy
Barefoot Bay
We are in our late 60's and thinking about moving to Barefoot Bay. I need input on what living in the park is now. Good or bad want to know about it as we plan on this being our last home and want it to be good. I hear there are more and more rentals going on wit...
Views: 600   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 6, 2010 2:29pm
by Nancy
ANY LIFE IN THE BAY???
WE HAVE OWNED A HOME IN THE BAY FOR OVER 10 YEARS, WHEN WE ARE THERE WE LOVE IT , WE JUST DON'T CARE FOR WHERE IT'S LOCATED. JUST NOTHING TO DO IN THE BAY OR AREA FOR YOUNGER PEOPLE,YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL 20 MILES OR SO TO MELBOURNE OR VERO. JUST LOOK AT THIS FORUM NOON...
Views: 422   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2010 6:45pm
by OWNER 4 OVER 10...
Ocean beach
Retiring SOON. Gathering info on where I wanna settle - Barefoot Bay looks best. I hear the community has a deeded beach on the coast and ask anyone for info on that topic. True? Where? Pictures? Been there? Anything you share would be appreciated. Thanx.
Views: 438   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 25, 2010 11:01am
by Sandi Claws
Barefoot bay nice place to live
vacation every year at the Bay. So were to move in July. She allready there I had to live out the lease till then. No more snow and long cold winters. No more bad roads year after year. Roads that feel like the lunar surface. Coming down with my snow shovel to have i...
Views: 616   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2010 12:39pm
by Patty O'Furnitur...
Pet policy
What is your policy on pets?
Views: 476   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2009 4:04am
by Richard
h
Hannah
Printing T-Shirts/Banners/Postcards for this or other organizations
I found an awesome website for printing t-shirts, brochures, banners, and stuff. The reason I'm posting it, is because their prices are low, and I want to support them. PrintHero.com Here's their web site: http://www.printhero.com/ Wha...
Views: 392   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 6:01pm
by Hannah
r
Ralph
Geocaching
Just curious, are there any Geocachers in Barefoot Bay ? If so, let me know, maybe we can get together for some hunts..
Views: 573   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 8, 2008 6:09pm
by Ralph
a
Arlene
moving to BareFoot Bay,Fl
Hello, we are thinking about moving to Barefoot Bay, could someone tell me if, the homes have all been fixed and the area fixed back up snice the hurricane hit in 2005, thank you for any help. Arlene And Paul
Views: 1046   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2008 12:32pm
by Captain Ed & Don...
Professional Bra Fitting Boutique
We are a lot more than just professional bra fitters, we also sell medical garments for patients. We carry mastectomy bras, compression bras and other bras from Anita, one of the top medical women's garment manufactures in the world, along with several other companie...
Views: 533   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2008 12:21pm
by valerie
Beach Access help
Where is the Barefoot Bay beach. I could not find it yesterday
Views: 768   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2008 5:32am
by Jeannie
p
Phil
BEACH ACCESS
I am a new resident. How do I find the beach access? I am not familiar with the area.
Views: 754   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2008 10:32pm
by Phil
s
Steve
havahart trap
Does anyone have a Havahart trap that they can lend to me for about a week? It needs to be big enough for a cat. I'd appreciate the help, Thanks.
Views: 575   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2008 5:44pm
by Steve
VACANT LOT
HI !! JUST BOUGHT A VACANT LOT IN BAREFOOT BAY !!!! (HOPE ITS NOT VACANT FOR LONG...DECIDING ON A MOBILE!!) WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH TENDING TO THE PROPERTY ( I GUESS CUTTING THE GRASS AND KEEPING IT LOOKING NICE) I AM IN NY FOR NOW AND DON'T KNOW JU...
Views: 694   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2008 8:25am
by LORRAINE
b
baboo
retiring soon...
Hello - We'll be retiring in about a year and plan on moving to Florida. We're considering either a block home or a manufactured home. Questions: How do the manufactured homes such as Palm Harbor, Jacobsen and Skyline hold up to hurricanes? With this being our re...
Views: 778   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2008 11:04am
by baboo
t
Tony
Possible relocation
Hi, my wife and I are strongly considering relocating to Barefoot Bay. I am recently retired, however, I retired early (@52 y.o), thus, we are a "little" younger than the typical retiree, and I am still trying to talk my wife into quitting work and retire early. We...
Views: 804   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 1, 2008 1:44pm
by BOB
insurance
Hello, Considering Barefoot Bay for retirement. Love Florida and the community looks very nice. Heard a lot of stories about high insurance costs. Just wondering what they would be in Barefoot Bay if it is possible to even get insurance. This would be at lea...
Views: 742   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 7, 2007 9:28am
by Pamela Rairigh
KITCHEN MAKE OVER
DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF YOU CAN TAKE A GALLEY KITCHEN IN A HOMES OF MERIT HOME AND MAKE IT INTO AN OPEN KITCHEN INTO THE LIVING ROOM WITH A BREAKFAST BAR. CAN YOU REMOVE THE WALL BETWEEN THE LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN? I AM A DO IT YOUR SELFER AND DON'T WANT THE CEILING T...
Views: 639   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2007 11:19am
by LORRAINE
BFB Singles
I am hoping someone will start a Singles Club here at BFB. They use to have one but was during the week. Lots of us work Mon thru Fri so Saturdays would be great.Any singles out there with time on your hands could get this started. And we don't all want to hang at th...
Views: 747   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2007 3:24pm
by Rita Moon
k
Kevin
tax prep volunteering
We will be spending Jan-March in Sebastian (2nd year), and I am looking to volunteer as a tax preparer. I am assuming that Barefoot Bay hosts a site/organization that doews this for the seniors? If you have a lead for me to contact I would appreciate it! Thanks! Plea...
Views: 553   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2007 7:36am
by Kevin
my parents would like a 3 month winter rental furnished
My parents would like a 3 month rental in a 2 bedroom 2 bath furnished double wide . please email me Gary at mata81@yahoo.com with your information Thank you PS Include the price and location thank you
Views: 655   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2007 6:09am
by gary matuszewski
moving questions
Hi- We are very interested in the Barefoot Bay community and are hoping to come to look at some available homes in the spring. Could anyone give me any info about homeowners insurance cost and availability? We have been in New Orleans area for 16 years and ins. has g...
Views: 694   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2007 10:50am
by Diane Buie
NEED TO SPEND TIME IN THE BAY THIS WINTER
HELLO ALL I AM 44 YEAR OLD RECENTLY WIDOWED AND MY MOTHER IS 71 AND ALSO NEWLY WIDOWED. I LOST MY DAD AND 7 WEEKS LATER MY HUSBAND. WE WERE IN THE PROCESS OF CHOOSING PROPERTY AND A PALM HARBOR HOUSE TO BE PUT IN BAREFOOT BAY. NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I WOULD L...
Views: 696   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 4, 2007 2:01pm
by Lori Powell
Bike repair
Does anyone know anyone in the Bay that can repair a mountain bike?
Views: 671   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2007 6:25pm
by Susan Ansley
Brevard County Budget
Where Is It All Going? A review of the total budgets for Brevard County revealed unprecedented increases the last two years. The increases for years 2005 and 2006 over 2004 total $513,686,322. This is a total increase of approximately 62% from 2004. Our population...
Views: 873   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2006 11:03am
by Robert Leichtenb...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet