Return to Website

Mouse Droppings

Welcome! Jump in and join the fun. Try out the NEW FORUM. Discuss politics, rip-off's, community issues or whatever else you'd like. Pool Side contacts, talk to your friends at pool 2 to keep in touch. Jump right in and have some fun. Captain Ed and his mouse Meko will discuss most anything you want to talk about. Donna a.k.a. gramme will be there as well. 

Mouse Droppings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Barefoot Bay

Nancy
We are in our late 60's and thinking about moving to Barefoot Bay. I need input on what living in the park is now. Good or bad want to know about it as we plan on this being our last home and want it to be good.

I hear there are more and more rentals going on with more and more younger people. I have no problems living amongst younger people as long as they are respectful is this the case?

Please help me make up our minds about this area Thanks

Hi Nancy,
Unfortunately, no one can really help you make up your mind as that is an awesome responsiblity for someone to take on.
What we can do is share our experience with you in hopes that it will help you get a vision of life here in the "Bay"
Captain Ed and I have lived here now for over 12 years. He is 81 and I am 66 and LOVE it here. We tend to be people who mind our own business and don't really get into any of the politic. Kind of "Live and Let Live" motto for us.
We find the youth of the Bay not to be a problem for us. Most are the same as you would find in any community across the country. Our problem are no different than the rest of the country but we think they are less here.
When we come into the community it feels different than out there with all the traffic and commotion going on in the rest of the area.
You can do as little or as much as you want here the activities are endless.

We see people walking in the community all the time so they must feel safe like we do. Most anything you need can be found right here or within 10 miles.

Hope this help some......
best to you.
Captain Ed & Donna

Re: Barefoot Bay

Thank you so much for your feed. I am sure we will love BArefoot Bay. Yes we are the kind that would not get envloved in politics and stuff. We are not the club types, would love the pools and the fishing pier but thats about it. We are planning on a trip there in Jan to see for ourselves what it is like. Planning on moving in the spring or summer of 2011.
Thanks again appreciate you responding to my message.