Return to Website

Mouse Droppings

Welcome! Jump in and join the fun. Try out the NEW FORUM. Discuss politics, rip-off's, community issues or whatever else you'd like. Pool Side contacts, talk to your friends at pool 2 to keep in touch. Jump right in and have some fun. Captain Ed and his mouse Meko will discuss most anything you want to talk about. Donna a.k.a. gramme will be there as well. 

Mouse Droppings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Geocaching

Hello Ralph,
Let's try this again. YES, I am a geocacher that lives in Barefoot Bay! I was thrilled to see the caches around our complex, guess somebody just beat me to placing them! Still haven't found the one at the library yet! I've been doing it for about 18 months. What area in BFB do you live? I live off Fleming-Grant road just off Sebastian Road.
Lori

Re: Re: Geocaching

Hi Lori,
Sorry it took so long to reply, I'm up north for a bit, so haven't really haven't been checking in recently. I live in the Pinewoods section, just around the corner from you. And as for the library cache if you haven't found it yet look down among the roots, and you might have some luck. We usually have a group of us that cache once a week or so.
If you would like to join us on a day of caching let me know. And have you done my 2 caches in the Bay, the fitness trail and the turtle motel yet ? if not go get em' Happy caching !!!! Ralph