Return to Website

New Covenant Ministries & Fellowship's Discussion Forum

Welcome to New Covenant Ministries & Fellowship Discussion Forum. Here you can discuss Bible topics, ministry concerns, or encouragement for your brethren. Thank you for joining us!

New Covenant Ministries & Fellowship's Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Changes in the website. Update on "Equpped to Minister." And Hello!

Hi, y'all! As you can see, I've made some changes to the site. I want to use the site more to evangelize, reach and minister to the lost, and to disciple.

I still plan to provide support to our ordained ministers and members. In fact, I have been working on the curriculum for "Equipped to Minister." There are so many good resources out there that I'd like to make available to you. I can't wait to get started! I believe by March I should have the curriculum completely selected and ready to order.

A ministry brother asked me if I would be willing to reverse the order of the studies, and start with a ministry focus. The answer is yes, absolutely. I want to provide you with the studies you need to make you more effective in your ministry TODAY. If that means start with ministry studies, then that's what we shall do.

Of course, I hope that you all are continuing diligently in your Bible studies. We will be doing a study here in the Charleston area on the subject of Biblical Covenant (clearly a favorite topic around here!). If any of you would like to participate, I may record the classes. Perhaps we could send out tapes? Let me know. We’ll see what the need is.

That’s it for now. I love you in the Lord, Gladys