Return to Website

New Covenant Ministries & Fellowship's Discussion Forum

Welcome to New Covenant Ministries & Fellowship Discussion Forum. Here you can discuss Bible topics, ministry concerns, or encouragement for your brethren. Thank you for joining us!

New Covenant Ministries & Fellowship's Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi all.

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

December is here. I can't believe how quickly this year has passed and this ministry has grown. We started out in March with just my husband and myself and now we are over 40 strong. I thank God for each and every one of you and pray you are all healthy and strong in your home life and you ministries.

Since a New Year is fast approaching, I am going to make some changes. The pesty critic who inspired me to password protect the bulletin board is long gone, so I am going to remove the password protection (if I can remember how!) so this board will be open to all. Hopefully that will encourage those of you who do not post to post, and those of you who do, to do so more frequently.

Also, I am going to set up a chat time for us, so send in your requests. It will be difficult to find a time that is good for all of us, because obviously we are scattered all over the world, but we shall try. Send me your ideas for chat topics and times of the week when it is convenient for you. We will start after the first of the New Year. The time will be announced somewhere on the page.

I thank you all and love you from the bottom of my heart. You are so special to me. Often receiving an email or phone call from one of you is what makes my day.

God bless you,

Gladys

Re: Hi all.

I'm glad the ministry is getting back on track!